Event : Cupid’s Culling (Hide & Seek)
Date: Saturday, February 18th
Time: 1pm PST (3pm CST, 4pm EST)
Location: Eastwood (J4)
– We will have one or two members of the event team that are Cupids with guns
– Players Hide, Seekers Seek
– (Setup A – lots of people) Players are only allowed to hide within the RED area (pictured below)
– (Setup B – not many people) Players are only allowed to hide within the BLUE area (pictured below)
– There may be more than one round or a free or all for fun afterwards
– Last person alive is declared the winner, the winner will receive a prize
– Players will be naked.
– Seekers will have on Helmets and have guns.
– Once hidden in your spot, you may ONLY move if a seeker spots you.
– Players may not fight back.
– You cannot re-enter the area once you have died. This is a one life event.
– Spectators are allowed but they have to stay on the deck so they do not interfere.
– Seekers are not allowed to use the infection to find players.
– No spamming voice chat, playing music, punching, or being disruptive. (spectators included)
– Small trash talk is allowed, just don’t cross the line.
– The most important rule of all. Have fun!
Prize for :
Last Alive – Player’s choice of ONE item from a list of available skins. (If the skin isn’t able to be rewarded right away due to the inventory bug, we’ll send it to you as soon as we’re able to.)
** All in game prizes must be collected in 6 days. All steam items will be delivered in 7 days as soon as they become tradeable. Each winner will be sent a steam invite from a Mod. If your profile is set to private we can’t send you a trade and the prize will be forfeited. If you let the trade time out the prize is forfeited.