Event : Saturday Sale Scramble
Date : November 26th
Time : 1pm PST (3pm CST, 4pm EST)
Location : Cranberry Courtyard
– Team item gathering event with randomly selected teams of 4-5 people (depending on the turnout)
– Each person is given a satchel and must roam around Cranberry looting everything possible.
– NO weapons allowed, fists ONLY!
– If/when your satchel gets full, head back to the starting deck and unload your items into your team’s shelter and go back out to get more stuff.
– The goal is to gain more points than the other teams, while trying to stop them from scoring points by trying to punch them out.
– Winners will be the TEAM that has the most points after 30 minutes
– Come naked for the Event! This means NO gear aside from whatever you can hold in your belt pouch.
– Each team will be given a different shirt to wear.
– No swapping teams! We will know what team you are on. We will know what you should be wearing, We will disqualify you if you attempt to switch.
– Each team will have an Event staff member as their group leader that you must stay grouped with, and each team will have a shelter for depositing items into.
– Teams have 30 minutes to run around Cranberry looting everything possible, and return the items back to their shelter on the deck.
– The deck is a safe zone! Once someone reaches the deck, they are safe until they leave it again. !!No fighting on the deck!!
– Every item counts as 1 point, but if you have over 10 of any stackable item only 10% counts towards points (x10 = 1 point, x100 = 10 points).
– If you die, you are allowed to come back as a FRESH SPAWN and your team leader will provide you with another satchel & team shirt to continue.
– No punching before the event or trolling or being disruptive during the event. Those that don’t behave will get a time out until after the event.
Prizes for :
Winning TEAM – Unlocked crate skin for EACH team member