Event : Arena Showdown
Date : Saturday, March 4th
Time : 1pm PST (3pm CST, 4pm EST, 9pm UK)
Location : NT Showdown Arena (I4 – area pictured below)
Can’t Make it? Watch here : https://www.twitch.tv/h1z1stronghold
– Team duel event with 2 randomly selected teams *Teams may be swapped / rebalanced as needed*
– One life per round. If you die, come back and we’ll have a second round once the first one is over *Subject to change depending on attendance*
– Come naked for the Event! This means NO gear. We will provide everything that is needed.
– A gun and bullets will be given to the two chosen fighters each fight and must be given back at the end of that fight.
– You are only allowed to use the gun/bullets provided by the Event team.
– Each team takes their places and one person from each team is selected to duel each other.
– Players must stay on their team’s tamper until they run out of bullets.
– Once you’re out of bullets, you may cross over to the other team’s tamper and attempt to punch out the other player.
– The winner of each duel will go back to their side and the next person will be chosen.
– Winners will be the final person alive, and the person with the most kills.
– No healing while you are dueling, we will provide bandages to the survivor of each fight.
– One life per round. If you do die, please return to the starting deck as there may be a second round.
– No spamming voice chat, playing music, punching, or being disruptive. (spectators included)
– Small trash talk is allowed, just don’t cross the line.
– The most important rule of all. Have fun!
Prizes for :
Last Alive – Player’s choice of ONE item from a list of available skins, OR 100 Shotty shells.
Most Kills – Player’s choice of ONE item from a list of available skins. OR 100 Shotty shells.
Second Round Last Alive : 200 9mm rounds.
Event Location :
* One prize per person. If the person with the most kills is also the last alive, the person with the 2nd most kills wins that prize. In the event of a most kills tie, a fist fight will determine the kill winner.
** All in game prizes must be collected in 6 days. All steam items will be delivered in 7 days as soon as they become tradeable. Each winner will be sent a steam invite from a Mod/Admin. If your profile is set to private we can’t send you a trade and the prize will be forfeited. If you let the trade time out the prize is forfeited.