Event : Capture The Flag
Date : Saturday, March 25th
Time : 1pm PDT (3pm CDT, 4pm EDT, 8pm GMT)
Location : H3 Romero’s in Ranchito (behind it)
Can’t Make it? Watch here : https://www.twitch.tv/h1z1stronghold
– Team capture the flag event with 2 randomly selected teams
– Melee/Fists Only
– Multiple Round event (depending on attendance)
– Come as a fresh spawn. *NO Clothes (keep your belt pouch!)* *NO Gear* *NO Vehicles*
– Random teams, schoolyard pick. No swapping teams! We will know what team you are on and will disqualify you if you attempt to switch.
– Each team will have an Event staff member as their group leader that you must stay grouped with until your team is eliminated.
– Each team has a flag item they must protect with melee weapons or fists only.
– The goal is to steal the other team’s flag and return it to your team’s capture box, while attempting to defend your own flag against the other team.
– If your flag is taken by the other team, you must retrieve it before they return it to their capture box.
– First team to 5 points (or the last team alive) will fight in a free for all in the prize round.
– One life event, if you die or fall off, you are out. However, if you do die please return to the starting deck in case the team you were on wins.
– Once a winning team is determined, ALL members of that team will face off against each other to determine the prize winners.
– No spamming voice chat, playing music, punching, or being disruptive. (spectators included).
– Small trash talk is allowed, but keep it as friendly as possible (a simple GG when you kill/die is much better than “later #@$#&”).
– The most important rule of all. Have fun!
Prizes for :
Last Alive – 400 9mm Rounds, 200 .45 Rounds
Most Kills – 400 9mm Rounds, 200 .45 Rounds
*One prize per person. If the person with the most kills is also the last alive, the person with the 2nd most kills wins. In the event of a most kills tie, a final fight will determine the kill winner.
** All in game prizes must be collected in 6 days. All steam items will be delivered in 7 days as soon as they become tradeable. Each winner will be sent a steam invite from a Mod/Admin. If your profile is set to private we can’t send you a trade and the prize will be forfeited. If you let the trade time out the prize is forfeited.