- Sp0r – (Owner)
- PhazePyre – (Owner)
- Hanii – (Owner)
- Xaiin – (Owner)
- Kegan Snarkypants
All the moderators share duties, but most moderators have an area that they specialise in
- Gopher (The Rules Man)
- DeathKaraz ( NT Blog)
- D3vnull (Reports Man)
- Wraylas (Reports)
- Hazard (Event Coordinator)
- Swizzzle (Events and Twitch)
Alumni / Taking a Break
- Mattie/Zimm (Server Economist)
Moderator Code of Conduct
- The tools that are provided to the moderators cannot be used for personal ingame gain
- Information gained whilst in spectate mode can only be used in a moderator capacity and not shared with other non-mod players
- Moderator business cannot be shared with players to give them an ingame advantage
- Players cannot be banned until at least 2 moderators agree the ban
- When dealing with reports, if a report is against a friend/clan member of a moderator, that moderator cannot deal with it
- The moderators are expected to set an example of how to behave on the server
- Q: Do you guys work for Daybreak Games?
- A: No, but they own the Stronghold server
- Q: Can you control the wipe of the server?
- A: No, the server wipe is purely controlled by Daybreak
- Q: Do the moderators/admins get paid?
- A: No, we wish we did though!
- Q: Can you control the weather?
- A: No
- Q: Can you spawn stuff into the games?
- A: No, we do not have developer controls